This First publication to let you know more about me
and the Short Film "SUIVEZ LA FLÈCHE" FOLLLOW THE ARROW.
MARC SAEZ, Writer and Director Of SUIVEZ LA FLÈCHE
Born on November 25th 1967 in Marseille "South Of France"
- Graduate of the Marseille Academy of Dramatic Arts (under the direction of Irene Lamberton).
- Participated in workshops (in English) with John Berry, Andrej Zulawsli and Bob Swaim, Talents Cannes 2007 (under the direction of Pascal Legitimus) as an Actor
- Amour Gore et Beauté ( writer and director at Comedie de Paris in 2009 ).
- Les Feux de la Gloire (writer and director at Theater 13, The Theatre du Chien qui Fume and The Sudden Theatre, Paris, from 2002 to 2005).
- Petits Bonheurs Parmi les Moins Tristes (adaptation and direction by Veronique Picciotto, text by Marc Michel Georges, at the Sudden Theater and the Lucernaire Theater, Paris , 2004-2005).
- Fleurs et affinités, (Théâtre de la Huchette, Paris)
- Un divertissement royal à Versailles, (Odeon Theater, Marseille)
- Dom Juan, (Odeon Theater, Marseille)
- Les fourberies de Scapin, (Odeon Theater, Marseille)
- After Fall, Winter by Eric Schaeffer
- Avant l'aube by Raphael Jacoulot
- Le Grand Pardon 2 "Day of atonement" by Alexandre Arcady
- The Boy's 2 by Louis Saia
- Le Nombril du monde "The World's Belly Button" by Ariel Zeitoun
- Antilles sur Seine by Pascal Legitimus
Made for TV Movie Roles:
Worked with diverse directors, including Jacques Malaterre, Bob Swaim, Paolo Barzman, Robin Davis, Philippe Carrese, and Josée Dayan.
French Voice Over Roles:
In Cartoons : Baby Bugs Bunny, Dexter in "dexter laboratory", Nermal and Voto in Garfield, The Marsupilami + stroy and Blouprint in "the marsupilami", Ratchet in "Ratchet & klank the game", Spiderman "in spiderman games"
And also French voice of : Gerard Butler, James Nesbitt, Tyler Labine, Lou Diamond Phillips,Naveen Andrews, Brennan Elliott, Don Cheadle, Diego Luna, Sergio Castellitto, etc
You can visit my site at: http://marcsaez.jimdo.com
FOLLOW THE ARROW "SUIVEZ LA FLECHE"
is my First short movie. It was shot in 4 days in Paris ( 1 day in a studio, 3 other days in a gallery, a restaurant and in several streets of Paris by night )
Self produced, written and directed By Marc SAEZ The Short Movie won different prices and was in official selection of different Festivals around the World in 2011